A lot of people are bothered by their dark skin within their pubic area. The problem occurs more so with African Americans than others. The area around the inner thighs is called the pubic area.
It may cause a lot of embarrassment for being so dark, but you should not be too embarrassed because it is normal for this to occur. Another very common area to be darker than other parts of your body are going to be the elbows and underarms.
The darkening of these parts of the body can occur because of several reasons. For one, it could be due to genetics. However, the big cause for this problem is usually due to other factors that are preventable.
Factors such as; sun exposure, frequent shaving, skin disease, and regular friction. Also, sweating and dead skin accumulation can exacerbate this problem. A lot of the times, overweight people experience this problem due to their increased friction in the pubic area.
The good news is that there are tons of ways to lighten the skin in the pubic area using a variety of ingredients that you can usually find right in your home. Below we will discuss some of the best ways to lighten the pubic area.
Best Ways To Lighten The Pubic Area:
1. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is an excellent way to lighten the pubic area because lemons have natural bleaching properties. Because it is natural, you do not have to worry about irritation and/or other health problems associated with chemicals. You can literally apply it directly to the skin. It can also be mixed with other ingredients such as; honey, almond oil, and coconut oil in order to increase the effectiveness and help brighten the skin.
2. Cucumber Juice: Cucumber juice is an excellent way to help lighten and smooth the appearance of the skin. It has natural properties that really helps the skin retain its natural moisture.
3. Turmeric powder: Turmeric powder has excellent natural properties that allow it to have bleaching capabilities. This means that you can add Turmeric powder to virtually any of the products mentioned on this list and increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
4. Yogurt: Yogurt is an excellent way to help brighten the skin because it contains natural properties that allow it to do so.
5. Orange Peel: If you take an orange peel and grind it, you can make a paste that will allow you to apply it to the skin evenly. The paste will work to lighten and brighten the skin in which it is applied.
6. Lime Juice: Lime juice works the same way in which lemony juice does. It has much of the same properties that lemon juice has that allows it to help bleach and lighten the skin without any harsh chemicals.
1. Vitamin E: Vitamin E has natural properties that cause it to be an excellent product to utilize in order to lighten skin color.
2. Vitamin C: The reason why Vitamin C works so well at lightening the skin is because it contains high amounts of ascorbic acid. This acid works by lightning the top layers of the skin.
3. Papaya soap: Papaya soap is an extremely popular soap that can generally be found in Asian stores and outlets. The reason why it is so popular is because it is extremely effective at lightening the skin. All you have to do is use the soap regularly, and you will be able to notice an improvement in your skin that is affected.
4. Bleaching Cream: This is going to be the most harsh way that you are going to want to lighten your skin. You should be able to notice very good improvements using this method. However, you are going to notice some irritation and other problems that could result. It would be best if you utilize some form of moisturizer while you are using this type of harsh cream because otherwise your skin could get very dry.
How To Prevent Darkening Of The Skin?
In order to prevent the darkening of the skin, you are going to want to wear loose fitting clothing. You want to reduce the amount of friction that your skin experiences. One of the biggest factors of the darkening of the skin is due to the fact that friction is occurring often.
Another thing you are going to want to do is avoid shaving or using hair removal creams. Both of these forms of hair removal end up damaging the skin. The damaging of the skin is going to result in a darker skin pigmentation due to the damage occurred. Waxing will be a better alternative that will not lead to skin damage. Also, you are going to want to use sun block in case it is being exposed to sun damage.